The last weeks of summer camp are wrapping up at Launch Code After School. Hundreds of bright, young coders completed courses in programming fundamentals, robotics, video game design, and app development at locations throughout the Austin Area. Now is the time to build on that foundation, or just try something new, by enrolling for after-school classes for the fall.
We are excited to announce a new partnership with Headwaters School, with after-school coding classes for kids available at the Headwaters River Campus in Central Austin in addition to our original Westlake location. Classes are open not just to Headwaters students, but all kids passionate about technology!
Launch After School Coding Program
- Where: Available in Westlake Hills and Central Austin at Headwaters School, 807 Rio Grande St.
- When: Weekly coding classes run year long at our Westlake location. Classes start at Headwaters school on August 19.
- Who: If your child participated in a coding or technology summer camp, this is the absolute best way to build on that foundation and develop important skills for college and beyond. If your child is new to coding, try a free class to see if Launch is a good fit for your family.
- How it works: Our after school program costs just $249/month with discounts available for siblings. Class scheduling is completely flexible — come in for up to 2 classes per week at the times that work for your family.
- How to get started: To enroll for our after school program, give us a call at (512) 337-6624. To learn more and schedule a free class at the location of your choice, just fill out the form below.
Schedule a Free Class